As of June 19th, SageLink Credit Union has converted the VISA Credit Cards to MasterCard Credit Cards. This exciting change brings with it the added security of EMV chips in all SageLink credit cards.
Current SageLink Credit Card Holders, please read the following points on what you need to know regarding this credit card conversion;
- You card number WILL change.
- If you have any automatic payments set up on your card, you will need to contact the merchant and update your card information. It will NOT convert to the new card automatically.
- Your new MasterCard Credit Card was mailed on June 5th; please activate the new card on June 19th.
- All cardholders will receive their VISA Credit Card statement in paper form for the month of June. Including those signed up for electronic statements.
How Do EMV Cards Work?
We offer a no gimmick MasterCard Credit Card with competitive fixed rates - check out the features below:
- No Annual Fee
- No Balance Transfer Fee
- No Cash Advance Fee
- Grace period of 25 days on purchases
- Convenient automatic payment options
- Low payments - only 2% of the unpaid balance and not less than $10.00
- Credit insurance is available for peace of mind
- Credit limits up to $20,000 for members who qualify
- Rate is determined by credit score
Request a limit increase on your current MasterCard Credit Card.